-IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL SEBASTIAN STAN/THE WINTER SOLDIER/BUCKY BARNES FANS-
THE SEBASTIAN STAN BIRTHDAY SPECIAL SURPRISE IS FINALLY HERE!
You may have seen a post about it floating around your dash during the last day or so, and here it is!
This is a HUGE thing which THOUSANDS of people from all over the internet are participating in, and you ought to as well! Do it for yourself- do it for Sebastian!
The link to all the information about it is this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MsE4_To76MJoGF6yO7gA8_6F5XqfRelB—7dt_DrYSE/edit
GO CHECK IT NOW AND MAKE YOURSELF A PART OF SOMETHING HUGE, ALL FOR THE ONE PERSON WHO DESERVES IT MOST IN THE WORLD: SEBASTIAN STAN!
PS: Please, PLEASE guys reblog this instead of liking because we need to SPREAD THIS POST LIKE WILDFIRE!
PPS: I know that the first post about this said all those who reblogged it will be receiving a message about this, but we received a WAYYY to big of a response and we couldn’t possibly message 600+ people, so we’re hoping that if you reblogged the first one, you will come across this post as well!
I don’t know why, but when I find out that someone I don’t like watches the series I like… suddenly I cannot watch it anymore. I mean…. it like corrupted or something. Please tell me I am not the only one…
Our comprehensive from Japanese is an interesting experience. Test itself takes around 5 hours, consisting of 6 parts with 10 minute braks and one lunch break. For first 3 hours you actually believe that you could pass it somehow. Then you get to the part where you’re supposed to translate the sentences to Japanese. From that point you’re just fucked, fucked, fucked. And you end up giving up and handing the test with “Fuck it, I’m not passing anyway”.
This guy comes from the same country as I do :)
You also have these baby teenage mutant ninja turtles to protect you.
This is actually such a good tactic for people with serious anxiety problems. Thank you. Really. Omg.
Have you ever wanted an unnecessarily serious hipster-edit desktop wallpaper of Jeremy Renner’s ass in Soccer Aid?
It’s your lucky day.
(pics from here or the tag in general)
And this is why I have such strong relationship to this site ❤
- 1. selfie
- 2. what would you name your future kids?
- 3. do you miss anyone?
- 4. what are you looking forward to?
- 5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
- 6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 7. what was your life like last year?
- 8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
- 9. who did you last see in person?
- 10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 11. are you listening to music right now?
- 12. what is something you want right now?
- 13. how do you feel right now?
- 14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 15. personality description
- 16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
- 17. opinion on insecurities.
- 18. do you miss how things were a year ago?
- 19. have you ever been to New York?
- 20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
- 21. age and birthday?
- 22. description of crush.
- 23. fear(s)
- 24. height
- 25. role model
- 26. idol(s)
- 27. things i hate
- 28. i'll love you if...
- 29. favourite film(s)
- 30. favourite tv show(s)
- 31. 3 random facts
- 32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
- 33. something you want to learn
- 34. most embarrassing moment
- 35. favourite subject
- 36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
- 37. favourite actor/actress
- 38. favourite comedian(s)
- 39. favourite sport(s)
- 40. favourite memory
- 41. relationship status
- 42. favourite book(s)
- 43. favourite song ever
- 44. age you get mistaken for
- 45. how you found out about your idol
- 46. what my last text message says
- 47. turn ons
- 48. turn offs
- 49. where i want to be right now
- 50. favourite picture of your idol
- 51. starsign
- 52. something i'm talented at
- 53. 5 things that make me happy
- 54. something thats worrying me at the moment
- 55. tumblr friends
- 56. favourite food(s)
- 57. favourite animal(s)
- 58. description of my best friend
- 59. why i joined tumblr
- 60. ask me anything you want
Life at Avengers Tower
Michael Fassbender by Paul Maffi
If I learn you ever once laid a finger on my mother’s body, living or dead, I swear to God, I’ll cut your throat! You hear me?
Dreaming of St. Helena.